Ammonia Checker - HI784The HI784 Marine Ammonia Checker HC is a handheld colorimeter that uses the Beer-Lambert principle to determine the concentration of ammonia colorimetrically. The HI784 is designed specifically to measure ammonia levels in a saltwater aquarium. The 0.00 to 2.50 ppm range is ideal for coral/fish or fish-only aquarium maintenance.
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Small size, big convenience
- HI784 Checker
- 2 sample cuvettes with caps
- marine Ammonia reagent starter kit
- plastic refilling pipette
- quick start guide.