A3 Apex Controller System
Neptune Systems A3 Apex System -- The control you want, monitoring you need, and with room to grow for the everyday hobbyist
- A3 Apex base unit
- 3 FMM Ports
- 6 Switch Digital Input
- 2 Aquabus Ports
- 1 pH/ORP* probe port
- 1 Temperature probe port
- Both WiFi & Ethernet compatible
- New built-in audible alarm
- Control up to 13 individual power connections with the Energy Bar 832
- ONLY power bar on the market to be ETL/UL certified specifically for aquarium use
- 8x 120 VAC outlets
- 3x 1LINK outputs for WAV, DOS, etc.
- 2x DC24V outputs for accessories (small pumps, solenoids, fans, etc.)
- 3x AquaBus Ports
- Track temperature and pH with included lab-grade, double-junction probes
- Monitor water level with new MOS Magnetic Optical Sensor
- Stay on top of leaks with LD-2 Leak Detection Floor Sensor
- Set reminders, log testing and dosing information, and access your tank from anywhere with Apex Fusion
Built-in WiFi, key parameter monitoring, and reliable equipment control. Prevent catastrophes, take corrective actions, and receive alerts to your smartphone when things go awry. Set reminders, log testing and dosing information, and keep tabs on your aquarium from anywhere in the world. All this and more is possible with the Neptune Apex Controller System!
The Apex's included WiFi allows you to connect to the free Fusion Cloud interface, where you can do everything from calibrating probes to customizing outlets with just a few taps. Fusion also gives you the ability to monitor and control your Apex from anywhere and on nearly every device platform – computer, tablet, or smartphone – Windows, OSX, iOS, or Android.
The Fusion interface has a user-friendly design sure to create a headache-free command center for all your aquarium automation needs. Its drag and drop interface allows you to toggle control switches, graphs, video tiles and more to your dashboard, allowing for easy customization that is focused on your individual monitoring needs. Being that the Fusion is a web-based application, you will never have to endure the rigmarole of endless app updates, clumsy touch screens, or complicated drivers to install. Whenever you open the interface, you are always running the most current version of the software. Set up and configuration is streamlined with an easy-to-follow guided user interface.
Included with the Apex Controller System is the Energy Bar 832-- the power control hub to rule them all. They are the only UL-certified power bars approved for use in aquarium applications. Each of the eight individual outlets has independent power consumption monitoring with its own LED indicator status display, and the power supply feeds an additional three built-in 1LINK ports as well as two 24VDC accessory ports. Now you can connect additional Neptune accessories like the DOS and WAV pump directly to the Energy Bar 832, saving room and eliminating messy cords around your aquarium.
A3 Apex Bundle Includes:
- 1x A3 Apex Base Unit
- 1x EB832 Energy Bar 832
- 1x Temperature Probe
- 1x pH Probe
- 1x MOS Magnetic Optical Sensor
- 1x LD-2 Leak Detection Sensor
- 1x 6' Aquabus Cable
- Calibration Solutions (7 & 10)
- Mounting Screws
- Getting Started Card