Calcium Checker - HI783
The HI783 Marine Magnesium Checker HC is a handheld colorimeter that uses the Beer-Lambert principle to determine the concentration of magnesium colorimetrically. The HI783 is designed specifically to measure magnesium levels in a saltwater aquarium or in marine biology applications. The 1000 to 1800 ppm range is ideal for coral/fish or fish-only aquarium maintenance.
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Small size, big convenience
- HI783 Checker
- 2 sample cuvettes with caps
- marine Magnesium reagent starter kit
- 1 mL graduated syringe and tip
- 5 mL syringe and tip with black printing
- 5 mL syringe and tip with blue printing
- quick start guide.