Marine Master Multiparameter Photometer - HI97105
Accurately check pH, Alkalinity, Calcium, Low Range and High Range Nitrate, Ultra Low Range Nitrite, and Ultra-Low Range Phosphate with one single, compact multiparameter tester!
All-In-One Testing with Precise Results for Reef Tanks
The HI97105 Marine Master Photometer is a waterproof tester that combines accuracy and ease of use into one simple, portable design. Its advanced, lab-quality optical system ensures accurate readings while its user-friendly design and built-in tutorials make it perfect for marine scientists and aquarium hobbyists alike.
- Precise and advanced LED optical system
- No warm-up time is needed before taking a measurement
- Waterproof and floating IP67 meter design
- CAL Check validation and calibration
- Consolidates testing needs into one unit
- Includes auto-data logging features to easily record water testing results
- On-screen tutorial mode guides users step-by-step through the measurement process
- Option to select measurement location for better tracking consistency
- Auto shut-off
- Rugged carrying case included
Precise Laboratory Testing, Simplified
The Marine Master Photometer comes equipped with user-friendly on-screen tutorials and animations to help guide you through every step of setup, calibration, and testing. You can easily access this Tutorial Mode at any stage of the setup or measurement process by tapping the dedicated Help key.
Smart Energy Use
When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition. When low battery power may affect your results, the meter will shut down to avoid erroneous readings caused by low battery levels. In order to preserve battery life, the Marine Master has an Auto-Off feature that will automatically power down the device after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Auto Data Logging
The Marine Master will automatically log your results, so there is no need to worry if you’ve missed recording a measurement. The last 50 measurements can be instantly viewed using the Log Recall Menu.
CAL Check Validation
Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check feature provides a stress-free, straightforward way to ensure your photometer is working properly. Simply insert the certified CAL Check standards and let your meter guide you through validation. If your photometer is out of specification for any reason, simply calibrate to your standard.
Advanced Optical System
The Marine Master has an advanced optical system that uses a Light Emitting Diode (LED) and a narrow band interference filter that allows for accurate and repeatable readings. The internal reference system of the photometer compensates for any drifts due to power fluctuations or ambient temperature changes, providing a stable source of light for the blank (zero) measurement and sample measurement. Improved optical filters ensure greater wavelength accuracy and allow a brighter, stronger signal to be received. A focusing lens collects all of the light that exits the cuvette, eliminating errors from cuvette imperfections and scratches. The end result is highly reliable lab-grade readings in the palm of your hand.
Durable & Portable Design
Designed to withstand the knocks, drops, and spills of real life, the new IP67 body ensures top performance in any environment. Internal optics are sealed from outside dust, dirt, and water. The meter also floats, so you can easily retrieve it if you drop it in the water. This photometer uses an exclusive positive‑locking system to ensure that the cuvettes are placed into the holder in the same position for accurate readings every time.
The Marine Master also fits comfortably in your hand for on-the-go testing. The supplied AA batteries provide life for more than 800 measurements, and its backlit LCD display can provide readings from any angle, day or night. Everything you need for testing comes neatly stored in the provided durable carrying case for added convenience.
- HI97105C Photometer
- HI780-25 Marine pH reagent (30mL)
- HI772-26 Marine Alkalinity reagent (30mL)
- HI758-26 Marine Calcium reagent (reagent for 25 tests)
- HI782-25 Marine Nitrate High Range starter kit(reagent for 25 tests)
- HI764-25 Marine Nitrite Ultra Low Range starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
- HI774-25 Marine Phosphate Ultra Low Range starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
- Sample cuvettes and caps
- 1mL Graduated syringes with tips
- Mini Pipette with tip
- 3mL Pasteur pipettes
- 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Cleaning cloth for wiping cuvettes
- Instrument quality certificate
- Instruction manual
- Hard carrying case