Razor Marine - Systemic Aquarium Cleaner
Add Brightwell’s Razor Marine to your maintenance routine and spend less time struggling to remove stubborn buildup from your rocks and glass. Razor Marine is part of a long-term strategy to reduce stubborn deposits on rocks and glass. Over time the suspended polymers in Razor will loosen accumulations and inhibit future deposits from attaching to surfaces, making scraping and vacuuming easier and more effective. The polymers also act as a flocculant, aggregating particulate matter for easier removal through skimming and other mechanical filtration. The end result is a better-looking aquarium with less manual effort.
- Provides boron, a component of alkalinity that is also associated with improving colour
the intensity of coral tissue through incorporation into red phytopigments.
- Encourages biogenous aragonite formation (increased growth rates of coralline algae,
as well as skeletal growth in corals and other reef-building invertebrates).
- Considerably stronger than competing boron supplements. Utilizes ACS-Reagent grade
- Passively & systemically cleans aquarium surfaces
- Gently loosens unwanted buildup
- Aids mechanical filter in removing floating particulates
- Keeps glass cleaner longer
Razor Marine is slow acting and may require multiple applications to achieve the effect desired by the user. Used as directed, it is safe for marine fishes, hard and soft corals, and other inverts, as well as most macro-algae. As all animals are individuals, and water conditions vary in many aquariums, animals should be observed closely during use for signs of stress (corals closing and not re-opening, erratic behaviour etc.). If signs of stress occur, or if macro-algae are affected negatively, reduce or discontinue use as necessary. If symptoms persist, do a partial water change and add carbon.